Support Us

Satellite News is not financially supported by Best Brains or any other entity. It is a labor of love, paid for out of our own pockets. If you value this site, we would be delighted if you showed it by making an occasional donation of any amount. Thanks.

Sampo & Erhardt

Sci-Fi Archives

Visit our archives of the MST3K pages previously hosted by the Sci-Fi Channel's SCIFI.COM.

Goodbye Sci-Fi

Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett reflect on MST3K's final broadcast.

Social Media

Two J Elvis Items

1. Josh will co-star in a movie called “The Fiddling Horse.” Here’s the trailer.

2. Josh will also be recording his first stand-up album at that Acme Comedy Club in Minneapolis on Wednesday and Thursday, April 10 and 11. More info here.

11 Replies to “Two J Elvis Items”

1. SaveFerris
    Ignored
    says:

“dirst” ??

0 likes

2. jay
    Ignored
    says:

SaveFerris:

“dirst” ??

I made a typing mistake one time. My English teacher ridiculed me just because I was using a pencil at the time.

Good luck to Mr. Weinstein in his recording session. I bet he knocks it out of the park. Oh, wait… Break a leg!

8 likes

3. TorgosPizzaNJ
    Ignored
    says:

Alley Mills from The Wonder Years aka Mrs Orson Bean! (was Orson ever mentioned on MST3K?)

2 likes

4. TheAngryBanjo
    Ignored
    says:

TorgosPizzaNJ:

“Orson Bean, he’s a cop!”

Can’t recall the episode, though.

4 likes

5. Laura
    Ignored
    says:

Pam from “The Bold and the Beautiful”!? If I see or hear “lemon bars” in this movie I’M RIOTING!!!!

1 likes

6. Dan in WI
    Ignored
    says:

Wow: Cinematic Titanic is still touring!
    Someone didn’t do any fact checking.

2 likes

7. TorgosPizzaNJ
    Ignored
    says:

Dan in WI:
    Wow: Cinematic Titanic is still touring!
    Someone didn’t do any fact checking.

They also left out “Darkstar:The Interactive Movie”…I never knew he worked on “Dead Last” (2001), a comedy-horror show about a rock band that helps wandering spirits (think CLERKS meets TRU CALLING/ GHOST WHISPERER). The WB cancelled it after about 3 shows, with 6-7 unaired. Most of the episodes are on YOU TUBE. Josh wrote three episodes.

1 likes

8. DiscoJer
    Ignored
    says:

He needs to record an album of Dean Martin covers. His impressions of Martin would always crack me up and one reason I miss him

0 likes

9. Speedy B.
    Ignored
    says:

April 10th and 11th? I hope the horrible weather going on right now doesn’t affect crowd size.

0 likes

10. Christmas
    Ignored
    says:

Not sure why but this hasn’t really been covered on the site (that I can tell):

Josh and Andy Kindler have a podcast together called THOUGHT SPIRAL. It is a fun show! They cover a lot of topics Josh fans would love hearing when Andy will let him get a word in edgewise*. Josh gives out MST3K tidbits here and there, they answer listener questions, they detail the progress of this movie & Josh’s road to recording an album. They also talk about career stuff, Josh plays a lot of clips of music he’s worked on (mostly his wife’s songs, who is great!), and there are some MST3K-connected archival bits.

*Kindler is one of my favorite comics but he definitely does most of the talking! Sometimes you feel Josh’s frustration which can be hilarious at times. Great dynamic in my opinion, but if you’re coming for Josh and don’t think you can hang with Kindler then proceed with caution.

1 likes

11. profhackenbush
    Ignored
    says:

TheAngryBanjo: “Orson Bean, he’s a cop!”

Can’t recall the episode, though.

Believe it was THE HUMAN DUPLICATORS..

0 likes